CLARIFICATION TEXT ACCORDING TO THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
This clarification text has been prepared by IFA LSL MODA EĞİTİMİ VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ as data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. The information of the data controller, IFA LSL MODA EĞİTİM VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as “IFA LSL” or “Company”), is as follows:
Data Controller : IFA LSL MODA EĞİTİMİ VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Address : Kuluğlu Mah. Turnacı Başı Cad. Neşe Han Blok No: 9 İç Kapı No: 1 Beyoğlu/İSTANBUL
Phone : ………………….
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data that you have transmitted to us through the communication channel on our website are processed for the purpose of conducting communication activities, tracking and responding to requests and complaints, and management of emergency processes.
The personal data in question are processed automatically, based on the legal reasons that it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation in accordance with Article 5 of the Law No. 6698, and data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right. The personal data you have transmitted are only evaluated within our company and are not transferred to third parties.
By applying to IFA LSL as the data owner, in Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698;
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- ç) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the law titled “Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data”,
- f) Requesting the notification of the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, that the incomplete or incorrectly processed data has been corrected or that the data has been deleted or destroyed upon the request of the person concerned,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- h) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
You can exercise your rights.
It is possible for you to submit to the IFA LSL your requests for your above-mentioned rights to the data controller in the ways provided for in the communique on the procedures and principles of application. Your applications must belong to you. It is important to note that an application cannot be made for a request for information about the personal data of another person. IFA LSL will conclude your information requests as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest. In order to exercise your right to request personal data, you can review the information on our website and use the “Information Request Form in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” on our website.
IFA LSL MODA EĞİTİMİ VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ