Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files contain your IP address, login information, pages you access… etc. and your data can be stored. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be remembered, your session can be kept open, or you can be presented with the content you are interested in.
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. In this context, the types of cookies are; persistent cookies, session cookies, first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Data Controller : IFA LSL MODA EĞİTİMİ VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Address : Kuluğlu Mah. Turnacı Başı Cad. Neşe Han Blok No: 9 İç Kapı No: 1 Beyoğlu/İSTANBUL
Telephone : ………………….
E-mail : email@example.com
- COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
-Functional Cookies: When you visit the website again, your language preferences, region selection, etc. allows it to be remembered.
-Targeting/Advertising Cookies: IFA LSL uses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising purposes on its website. It is possible to block these cookies by changing your browser settings or by changing your cookie preferences as shown in this policy.
-Mandatory Cookies: These are technical cookies that enable the website to function correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session of cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, it will result in the inability to use the website features. Your consent is not required for the use of mandatory cookies.
-Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to improve your website experience. Analytical cookies allow you to understand how you use the website (which pages you visit, duration of visit, etc.). You can improve the content we offer or change the website design.
- CHANGE OF COOKIE PREFERENCES
You have the opportunity to change the cookie preferences. In this context, you can prevent the use of certain cookies. We would like to remind you that some features of the website may lose their functionality if cookies are not allowed.
It is possible to personalize or completely block cookies by changing the settings of the browser you use. The steps to follow for different browsers are as follows;
If your browser is different from the aforementioned browsers; You can review the help or support page of the relevant browser.
During your visit to the website, data about your IP address, session information, and the pages you access are processed by our company. It is possible to explain the purposes of processing the personal data in question as follows:
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
- Execution of marketing processes of products / services
- Execution of advertisement/campaign/promotion processes
- Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction
- Execution of customer relationship management processes
- Execution of activities in accordance with the legislation
- Execution of information security processes
Your personal data is obtained through automatic ways on the website. Pursuant to the paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law; provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, it is necessary for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, the data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, not to harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. Provided that, data processing is carried out on the basis of legal grounds that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your rights regarding your personal data as the data owner in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law are;
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
d To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the law titled “Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data”,
- f) Requesting notification to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, that the incomplete or incorrectly processed data has been corrected or that the data has been deleted or destroyed upon the request of the person concerned,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- h) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to our company in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the “Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller”, IFA LSL will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, IFA LSL may charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. It is possible to access the “Information Request Form pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” regarding the application on our website.
IFA LSL MODA EĞİTİMİ VE LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ